The ancient Greeks considered Marshmallow “the official healer” because of its soothing properties. Marshmallow root contains polysaccharides making it naturally sweet. In the old days, Marshmallow, egg whites and sugar were whipped into a confection similar to today’s marshmallows.*
- Soothes gastrointestinal tract
- Go ahead, crack open the bottle. That’s whole, organic Marshmallow root. Grown organically, freshly milled and processed in small batches with love for optimum potency.
- NO artificial flavors, colors, excipients or stearates
- Product verified Non-GMO by SGS, a 3rd-party independent lab
- All Oregon’s Wild Harvest products are manufactured with love by us in Redmond, OR USA